Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A "night book"

Since it's too late to be a day book!

Starting time: 9:48pm
What I'm listening to: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey (that song never fails to make me think of Losers)
A quote: "Let us accept the truth, even when it surprises us and alters our views." - George Sand
A random thought: I want Thanksgiving and Fall to be here and I sorta wanna listen to Christmas music. Weird huh?
Outside my window: Dark, or at least I'm assuming, since the blinds are closed ;)
I am reading: I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore with Bree and Masquerade by Nancy Moser.
**I interupt this post to whine... I can't make Pandora stop playing and the guy singing "The Way You Look Tonight" is horrible! Sob!**
I am hearing: The tv playing Merlin, my cell phone vibrate and my fingers tapping the keyboard.
Song stuck in my head: I'm Yours/Over The Rainbow by Strait No Chaser.
I am wearing: A tan skirt, teal cami, cream cami and cream sweater and jewelry.
My wish of the week: To finish at least two skirts, three blog designs and make great progress on my secret project.
One of my favorite things: My ever growing stack of letters from Amber.
Around the house: Not much. The little 'uns are in bed already.
I am hoping: To accomplish on everything on my "wish of the week list".
A picture:
I took this while riding in the car. Not a stellar photo, I know!


Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!