Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh the things I should be doing!

What I am doing:
Listening to Pandora (the exact song is Beyond The Sea by Bobby Darin).
Texting.
Procrastinating.
Blogging.
Dreaming of all the wonderful books upstairs waiting to be read.
Wondering if the Hunger Games movie will be anything like the book?

What I should be doing:
Editing my bokeh picture for December Roses.
Contacting the Photography school I'm going to start next month and ask them what supplies I'm going to need.
Changing my account statement.
Making coffee.
Writing to Amber.
Sewing.
Cleaning.

Yeah, I need to get started!

TTYL (talk to y'all later ;)
Ri

P.S. Now I'm listening to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. I love, love, love this type of music!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I should be doing about three different things of homework right now in addition to some chores, so I feel ya!

    Also, I wonder the same thing about the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some good music. I can relate to this post all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall:
    It's easy to ignore what we should be doing, isn't it?

    Rachel:
    Great!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!