Wednesday, January 26, 2011

American Idol...

I don't know how many of you watch American Idol but I thought you might wanna read this...
Tonight on the last audition of the night a young man came in and his story was shown: He proposed to his girlfriend a few years ago and they set the date for two years from then - when they had 2 months to go until the wedding, she got into a bad car accident and had severe brain damage. The doctors didn't think she would wake up, but she did. She is completely disabled and can't do anything for herself. They still haven't gotten married but he said that he was going to stick with her until death do they part. He went on to say: "What kind of a man would I be if I left her when she needs me most?"
That's what love is all about.
When I saw their story I wanted to share it because it is so touching.

It was a sweet note to end on.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Now that is true love right there!!! Anyone should be like that....you never know if you or a loved one will be in a car accident..you just have to keep loving them for who they are!!

    P.S. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!