Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Writers Block. Why Oh Why?!

When writers block hits I want to get a bulldozer and ram that block DOWN! And I mean it.
I have tried so hard to actually complete writing a book. But I get stuck. Stupid writers block. And it happens for blogging too! It is so WRONG!

So here is my plan:
I'm going back to my very first book I was writing (beginning date was 9/5/07 - YIKES) and start over but keep everything like I originally planned - with a few minor changes to make it fit better. And I am not going to stop until the last word is written on the last page in the last chapter of my first book! Confused yet? I hope not.

If I get writers block during this project I am going to ram it down. Ram. It. Down. Hard. No mercy.

Don't worry - I will keep you up-to-date on the ramming. It should be fun.
Writers block has been warned...
With love, 
post signature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!