Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daybook - Lys style. teehehehe

 So since I can't think of anything better to blog about, I'm gonna do what Ri does. Here goes...

Start time: 4:23pm

What I'm listening to: Hillsong Chapel CD in my room, and my talking on the phone to my Grandma.

Why I am pausing: Because mom hasta print something off of this computer (I'm using hers since my is so slow! brb

BACK!

What book I'm reading: The Lightkeepers Daughter  by Colleen Coble

Where I'm about to go: Lifeway Christian bookstore (I work there) - I'm gonna go get a Willow Tree before the prices go up again...

What I'm wearing: Dark blue jeans with a plaid 3/4 sleeve shirt and white socks.

And now I gotta go - will try to do better next time!


End time: 4:49pm

postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!