Monday, January 17, 2011

A “I-Need-Something-to-Post” daybook.

Well, the blog needed to be posted on and I can’t think of anything else... So, I’m going to do a daybook sort of thing, but I’ll make up my own.

Starting time: 2:36pm.

I am wearing: a tan skirt, maroon shirt, tan camisole and socks. Oh, and my ever present glasses.

I am reading: Kiss by Ted Dekker

I am listening to: The washing machine fill with water, the t.v show Big Time Rush, the girls chatting and talking to Lyssa on the phone.

I am looking forward to: Seeing Lys tomorrow and seeing Superman Wednesday.

Outside my window: the sky is soooo grey and I am praying it doesn’t rain on us tomorrow, although it’s calling for it.

I love: sewing, the song You Hold Me Now by Hillsongs United and the Cucumber Melon scent at Bath and Body Works.

I hate: dumb t.v shows like Adventure Time and Spongebob Squarepants. My brain practically melts just seeing the commercials.

The song running through my head: Um, several are. Fireflies by Owl City, You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban and Freak the Freak Out by Victoria Justice (because they keep playing clips of it on this channel).

What I watched last: Bits and pieces of Big Time Rush – sad really.

Mood: Calm.

I am thinking: That it had better not rain tomorrow.

I am hoping: That Kiss ends as well as it started.

Yesterday I: Went to church, hung out with friends, spent the day with Superman and held a sweet baby.

Ending Time: 3:21pm (wow it took a long time to write this).

risignature

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!