Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Recent Reads…

I am quite an avid reader. I absolutely love to read, books are the best gifts and the best entertainment in the world. I got four for Christmas, as most of you already know.

Here are some of the books I’ve read:

Doctor in Petticoats, Wrangler in Petticoats, Montana Rose, and The Husband Tree, all by Mary Connealy.

Serendipity by Cathy Marie Hake.

Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander.

Blink, House, and The Boneman’s Daughters by Ted Dekker.

Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer.

Embers of Love and Twilight’s Serenade by Tracie Peterson.

An Uncertain Dream by Judith Miller.

What am I reading now? :

Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy and Sharpshooter in Petticoats by Mary Connealy.

What am I going to read next?:

Saint, Showdown and Sinner by Ted Dekker and anything else I can smuggle from Lyssa’s ever growing Library. She is ever so lucky to work in a Christian book store!

risignature

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome books. I'll have to check them out. Have you ever read Francine Rivers? She's incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Serendipidy and can't wait to read it. Is it really great?
    You will love Saint, Sinner, and Showdown...they were some of my fave Dekker books... :)
    ps: HI, haven't been on blogger in ages...I spent forever reading all the old postes that you and Lys posted. I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Julia, I read one of her books. I liked it.

    Hey Hannah, I've missed reading your posts a lot and have been thrilled to see your post in my "Recent Posts" box in blogger. I'm glad you liked those books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia Lynne, Riah and I both have read "Redeeming Love" by Fracine Rivers! It was such a great book! She is a talented writer. :)

    Hannah! It's good to see you in the world of internet again.:) :) :)
    Seredipity was an excellent book! Riah didn't like it too much but I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!