Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Story time.

Once upon a time, in a land not far away, there were two girls who were best friends. They were inseperable. One day they both got very busy and didn't talk hardly at all for weeks! And didn't see each other for over a month.
The sadness of it went on and on forever, or so it felt. Still, to this very day, those two girls have not talked or seen each other yet!
The end.
Go blow your nose and wipe your eyes and then get ready to cry again...
ready?
ready?
ready?
It's a true story. About Riah and me.
Go ahead and cry. Riah and I sure are.
Sniff.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sad story! A real tear-jerker! **sniff** just thinking about it makes me wanna sob.

    Yours truly,
    Sobbing Ri

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHahahahahahaha!!! Sorry. I do feel your pain. But the drama, oh, I love it!! We'll see you soon - I hope.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!