Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Randomness Wednesday!

It's been a while since I have done one of these so please bear with me here...

What I'm thinking about right now:
  • Music
  • Job applications
  • My puppy
  • Riah
  • Driving
  • Horses
  • Books
  • Food
  • College

Now to explain!

  • Music: I have my Hillsong cd playing right now. I love it!!!
  • Job applications: I have been filling them out all morning - it's rather boring and it makes my brain tired.
  • My puppy: she got spayed on Monday and she hasta wear those cone things on her head. She looks so funny with it on!
  • Riah: She came to my house yesterday! We had a great time talking the whole time. lol. I missed her!
  • Driving: I gotta go out, but I hafta motivate myself to drive first.
  • Horses: Camp is over and I haven't seen he horses since Friday! Tigger misses me like I miss him... trust me, I know these things.
  • Books: I have been reading a lot again since I have more time. I just started a new book last night!
  • Food: I'm hungry, need I say more?
  • College: I have a ton of lessons to do this week and posts to do on them. I am also considering doing an online History major next year. That depends on my finances by then, though.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. I know I don't comment much... But I like reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! Thanks BK! That just made me smile!!!!
    I enjoy reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!