Monday, August 2, 2010

A mess

I have been so busy lately! Everything seems like a mess in my life right now. I am about to get on the job hunting path again. Yippie. But it's all good.
I apologize for basically neglecting this blog like I have been. Riah and I are trying to get the redesign for my blog done but we haven't been able to get any further in that task because I haven't sent Riah any pictures to use!
My online college is really irritaing right now. The guy who runs the site has not posted my lesson from last week or this week yet! Grr.
I have had so much drama lately that I could scream. But that would do a thing.
There is one more weeks after this week of camp left. It's been fun and I'll be sad when it ends. Sniff.
So, my dear blogger friends, I must go for now. I'll try to update this more often...
Much love,

3 comments:

  1. Hey, yeah. Believe it or not, I'm trying my absolute best to make your blog make-over the best I've ever done. Btw: I HATE HTML SOMETIMES LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO RI GO! OVERCOME HTML! KICK IT IN THE FACE! YAY RI!
    lol :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!