Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good day :)

Riah, Becky, and Bree came today on their way to get milk... and on their way back. lol.
They were at our house for a couple of hours before they left. Riah and I, of course, went up to my room and talked, and talked, and talked. Did I mention that we talked? I did? Ok, I just wanted to be sure.
After they left I noticed that Bree had left her purse. I called Riah and we had to laugh... almost every time they come one of the little girls leaves something.
So they came back to my house after they got milk.
We are all trying to convince my mom to let me go spend a weekend over at their house.
Mom? are you reading this? Please... I really wanna go...
Now, I am going to go finish dishes, and clean.
Love and smiles,

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!