Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coffee.



In one word coffee is:
awesome.
delicious.
yummy.
wonderful.
comforting.
aroma-full
tasty!
More could be said for coffee, however I am going to stop there. Right now I have a purple mug filled with coffee sitting in front of me. Every couple of seconds I take a sip. I get inspired about this post with each one. Ridiculous, I know... doesn't mean I agree with it. haha. I think it's great.
Today has made me want to drink coffee and then sleep. I filled out another (long) job application while trying to keep my puppy-who-just-had-surgery-on-Monday-and-won't-stop-spazzing, calm. It's been interesting in that endeavor.
(Excuse me while I take a big sip of this magical coffee - ok, not magical, just incredible!)
AND I'm back.
Now for some quotes:
I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. ~Flash Rosenberg
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation. ~Author Unknow
Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. ~Jessi Lane Adams
Deja Brew: The feeling that you've had this coffee before. ~Author Unknown
I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. ~Harry Mahtar
I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. ~Ronald Reagan
I like my coffee strong, not lethal! ~M*A*S*H
All the coffee in Columbia won't make me a morning person. ~Author Unknown
If your are still reading this, and haven't grown bored, I thank you for sticking with me through my coffee acknowledgement. Hey, coffee is a very huge beverage staple in this world. It needs a little bit of applauding...
That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!