Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sisterly love.

When you are younger, as in 15 and under, your sister(s) mostly seems like a person placed on the earth specifically to annoy you. Older or younger...it doesn't really change that. My sister and I were very mean to each other a lot of the time. She broke my nose when I was six - an accident, or so she says (heheh), she has thrown TV remotes, phones, pencils, and such at me, locked me in the scary basement of our old house, and my favorite, burnt me with the hair dryer! I haven't done quite that much to her, but I have retaliated. Hey, it's my job. lol.
As Bee and I got older, we became closer and closer. We are now best friends! Yes, we still have our little arguments, and yes, it can get bad, but that is very rare!
With that...I want to let all of you older and younger sisters out there know that it won't always be like that forever! There's hope! haha.
And I say that because this summer I saw a bunch of sisters and they kept saying how annoying the other was, and how they wished they could trade the other one (even though they did love each other)..yada yada. Sisters become your best friends after the years of annoyance. HAHA!
I hope that put a little light on your day. :)
(Bee, if you are reading this, I MISS HANGING OUT WITH YOU! I haven't seen you in 57,000,000 years!! not really but it's been a while)

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo sorry Emily Grace! I was on my ipod touch and went to publish your comment... I hit the delete button on accident...
    Thanks for the comment though! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
    I'll try not to fat-finger the buttons next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for those who are wondering what Emily Grace said:

    "Haha! I love it and can totally relate!
    My favorite part:
    'Sisters become your best friends after years of annoyance.'
    My sister is my best friend and we can talk to each other about everything. However we can also drive each other insane. ;)
    God Bless and thanks for sharing!
    Sister in Christ,
    Emily"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it, Lys!
    I've done that to many times to count! ;)
    Sister in Christ,
    Emily Grace

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!