Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surprise!

Yesterday was Riah's 18th birthday and I surprised her by coming to her house for the day! She was ecstatic! Well...I was too. It was hard to keep my coming a secret. I FINALLY met Superman (her boyfriend) in person. It was about time. It's been almost 7 months since they started courting.
When I first made my appearance yesterday in Ri's garage, she didn't quite know it was me for a minute and then she ran over and hugged while saying "I can't believe you are here!" over and over again. I was thrilled to have pulled off the surprise. The day flew by though, which was a bummer, but it was worth it.
Today we are officially legal friends. We met 18 years ago today if you didn't get that. The funny thing is that we have been talking about this day for a while and then we forgot until a couple of hours ago. We laughed.
It has been a great week so far, I hope it stays great! :)
Happy birthday, Ri!
Love,

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't managed to figure out how exactly we forgot that!
    That was the most amazing surprise! I loved it! I'm so glad you got to come and meet my bf. He said you weren't half bad lol ;)
    Can't wait to see you again!
    Now I have to find out a way to get you back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it's hard to believe we forgot such a thing.
    Your bf wasn't half bad either... :) lol. Ya'll make a cute couple.
    I can't wait to see you again, too!
    Think hard, Ri. Think very, very hard!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!