Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Camp!

Half day camp is not as good as full day camp, but it's still great! For the last three days I've stayed at the barn from about 8am to after 8pm!!! I've had a great time!
Today Jill and I watched Finding Nemo! We had so much fun. Tomorrow we are going to try to watch Leap Year!
I'm sad though, because Jill with be going on a three week trip starting on Saturday morning. But when she gets back, the regular camp with start.
Camp is awesome!
OH YEAH!
Today in one of the games we did, it included silly string, shaving cream, and balloons. The kids seem to like to torture the camp counselors (that would be me), by covering me with shaving cream. I was white all over. It was horrid but fun in some odd way! lol.
I am now watching Toy Story 2 and talking to Riah on IM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!