Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm trying...

I am trying to write a good post. Lately it seems as though the right words escape me. Trying to get my thoughts onto paper - or in this case - the computer, has been hard. So, here goes...

Life has been interesting lately.
Our air conditioner decided to act up yesterday, so today the house got up to 80-82 degrees. It was hot, but Riah's house got to almost 90! It seems that their air conditioner went out over the weekend too.
Fortunately, we just got ours fixed...for now... and Riah's family is getting theirs fixed very soon!

Camp was awesome except one of my favorite horses, Rascal, wasn't there. He went back up to Pennsylvania to live there again. We are hoping he will come back someday. :)
Speaking of horses... they are wonderful. When you are having a hard time, they know just how to make you feel better. Sassy, one of my other favorites, nudges me and seems to talk with her eyes - almost speaking encouragement. Tigger, a small pony that I love very much, has a spunky little I-can-take-on-the-world kind of attitude that you just can't but to smile at! He is awesome, but not a lot of people like him... :(
Who needs therapy when there are horses?!?!
That's as long as this post is getting because I hafta go do barn chores. Feeding horses, putting hay in the fields...ect.


1 comment:

  1. Hey sweety!! For someone who didn't know what to say you did a very good job.
    BTW - I don't know if Ri told you or not, but the reason our house got so hot is because we apparently had a power surge during the storm Sat. night. It blew components on both units. No worries though, we're back up and running now, and since the units are on a dedicated line nothing else in the house was affected. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!