Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day! and more.

Happy Fathers Day!

I saw the movie "When in Rome" for the first time a couple of days ago. It was GREAT! Very funny. I ended up buying since I like it so much.

We have been horse sitting morning and night for a week and starting tomorrow we only have to do night chores! I am very excited about that because I will be able to sleep past 7! You know how much I value my sleep... love it even. lol

Riah graduated High School last weekend!!! She earned it and deserved it completely! Go Riah!

Bee went to the mountains yesterday just for the day. She had a great time! Only got four pictures out of the whole trip... I was bummed about that.

I am reading a book called "A Promise For Spring" by Kim Vogel Sawyer. It's good so far!

Gonna go read now!


3 comments:

  1. Hm I think I have that book! I'm currently reading the Heirs of Montana series by Tracie Peterson, I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow! (You know what I'm talking about!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! That series was great, BK!!! Love it!!

    Today...TODAY! YOU ARE HERE RIGHT NOW! SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!! Love ya Ri!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!