Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Choppy & Random Post.

Bee is going to the beach with a friend this weekend. She is leaving tomorrow afternoon.
I am about to take that mid-term exam. Yay.
I am going to make a circle skirt soon. It will be teal and white.
My puppy is sleeping better and getting more energetic. In turn I am getting my sleep back!
Summer camp is starting on Monday. Next week is the half-day-camp. And then there is a 3 week break before camp really starts!
I am reading "The Silent Governess" by Julie Klassen. It's good so far.
I am getting really good at the drums on Guitar Hero! lol.
I drove for the first time by myself today!!!! So exciting!
I will post lyrics another time. :)
RIAH CAME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
We talked and talked and talked. And ordered pizza - I made her do it this time. lol. We had a wonderful time - but now I am going to instant message her - so I'll blog more another time! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!