Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One of my favorites...

Psalm 97:1-6
1 The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.
4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5 The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory.

(New International Version... I usually like New King James Version better, but for this scripture I like the way it flows with the other...)

CD recommendation: Battle Cry: Worship From the Frontlines - Michael Gungor. very anointed





2 comments:

  1. Ah ha! I have that CD! lol! Have you listened to Light Meets Dark yet? I started to listen to it earlier, but I haven't finished yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have listened to it! Its pretty good... :)
    (I know you have the battle cry CD..I made you a copy of my copy which was from Bee's copy. lol!)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!