Thursday, July 1, 2010

Home Alone!

I am home alone right now. Well...I have the 3 dogs and 3 birds here, but I am the only human in the house.
My parents left for Pennsylvania this morning. They will be back late Saturday night! Until then, it's just me, Bee, Amber (she has been staying with us for the past week), the three dogs, and the three birds.
Plans for the weekend starting with today:
  1. Clean house (vacuum, dust, scrub bathroom, do the dishes, ect.)
  2. Puppy-sit constantly
  3. Make dinner
  4. Make Bee do the dishes since it is her dish day
  5. Go to the mall with Amber
  6. Come home
  7. Get ready for bed
  8. Watch movies
  9. Sleep.
  10. (Friday) Possibly go to breakfast somewhere
  11. Puppy-sit constantly
  12. Make sure messes cleaned up
  13. Hang out
  14. Maybe go swimming
  15. Go out for Chinese food for dinner
  16. Come home
  17. Get ready for bed
  18. Watch movies
  19. Sleep.
  20. (Saturday) Go to a movie with Bee and a couple of friends
  21. Puppy-sit constantly (unless not home, of course)
  22. Make sure messes are cleaned up
  23. Laugh a lot
  24. Dance to music :)
  25. Have a good time
  26. Try not to tease Bee too much
  27. Read!
  28. Eat
  29. Stay up late
  30. Welcome parents home
  31. Sleep.

Take a deep breath now. Don't be overwhelmed. It's going to be a great weekend. Now I have 2 and a half hours until Bee gets home from work. Until then I'm going to get a jump start on the cleaning I mentioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!