Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm pumped!

I am so pumped about my life right now. I am volunteering at the barn for summer camp (we all know that...), and I have 3 more weeks left after this week! And then I will be getting another job. Which means saving up for my Australia trip next summer. Which also means I can start saving for a new laptop eventually... mine doesn't like one of my email accounts anymore and is 18,000,000,000,000,000 years old. It's a computerized snail.
Ok, so it's not that old, but it sure can act that way. lol

I am reading an awesome book right now which is making me wanna read a ton of history books due to the storyline. Yes, you read that correctly. Me, the person who doesn't like school, wants to read history books! Don't be too surprised - I have always loved history. Believe it. History is the best of any and every part of education!
AND...... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!