Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday.

I was out of energy by 10am. A very bad thing. By lunch I was hearing the sofa calling for me to take a nap. After lunch I was a bit more awake. By the time it was time for campers to go home I was ready to go, however I had a mini camp to help with. 10 kids. Two more hours. Then chores. After barn time was done I went with Jill and Amber to wal-mart to get camp supplies (by choice). I bought double shots of esspresso for Amber and me to share through the week. Say buh-bye to sleepiness. YAY!
haha. ok. so now i'm not going to bother using proper capitalization for this post. my fingers are just going to type what my brain says without the proper capitalization. proper capitalization is over rated sometimes. like now. when im not using it. and i just said proper capitalization 3 times in 3 sentences back to back. forgive me. haha.
i can hear bee talking to her boyfriend through my wall right now. our rooms are side by side. maybe i should consider getting ear plugs. it would be quiet then.
aw im just kidding. its very quiet here even with bee chatting. lol
i am the camp photographer this week.
times up. going to go watch the back of my eye-lids.
enjoying this random post on this wet monday night,

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. We know it's pretty quiet over there. Can I come camp out sometime? It's never very quiet over here.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!