Monday, July 5, 2010

Greetings...

...from a very tired Lys. Camp was great today. I am tired. My eyes are watering from being tired and my nose is stopped up. Tell-tale signs that I need sleep!
Why then, you may ask, am I on the computer if I am so tired? Very simple. I haven't been online at all today and I wanted to do a few things. This is my last Internet stop before I "hit-the-hay" as some say.
My sister Bee officially has a boyfriend as of today. It's about time too! She is 21 after all... lol. Let my sisterly duty commence! That sisterly duty would be making in-law jokes and such. All you little sisters out there should understand what I'm saying!
And now I am saying goodnight. All you tired people (and not tired people) should understand that too! haha.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, now you had better be nice to your sister Lys! Take it from someone who knows, the teasing gets real old, real fast. So be nice, or I'll get you. And yes I'm taking up for be, but thats because I've been there and put up with that (actually I'm still putting up with a bit of it). It's only fun for the person who is teasing after awhile! :)
    Ok, done with my teeny rant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: taking up for Bee, not be

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Lys - get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ri! I hafta tease her. It's law! I'm don't tease you anymore exept on one topic you know about. So there!
    I don't think you fully understand! **sniff sniff**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.. I'd appreciate no teasing... I get it enough from work, and so when I get home, I'd rather not hear it. lol. especially when he and I are skyping. Love ya sista
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. No teasing!! You hear me?! You should totally listen to me! You'll appreciate it later when you get teased to death!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!