Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a week!

Camp was great! We got wet almost everyday in the games, and just had a great time!
I just did my college post for the week only to realize I did it for last weeks lesson for the second time. Oy... and after I realized that fact, I also realized that the director hadn't posted this weeks lesson which means I am a week behind and not able to do anything about it... OY!
Bee and her boyfriend have been hanging out all afternoon, and my grandpa had come for the day.
It has been one kind of a week and tomorrow morning starting at 7:30 I will be doing most of it all over again!
Whew - deep breath - I feel busy... lol
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!