Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weddings and Bridal Showers

So, I thought I might show y'all some more wedding details :) Things are really settling into place and ideas coming together, which is a good thing considering the wedding is only two and a half months away. I'm so excited. Which is also probably a good thing :)

This is my hair comb and the pins and other decorative jewels for my hair. Aren't they pretty?

This is the lovely Lyssa's hair comb.

And this is T. Lynn's tiarra! Surprisingly these were all bought in different places. Except, Lyssa's comb and the decorative pins and such for my hair.

This is the inspiration for my hair style. I love it :)

This is our wedding cake topper :) I love love love willow tree and Superman likes them too. I also am not a big wedding cake topper fan, so when we found this I was so thrilled. Isn't it just awesome?!

This is the inspiration for the flowers in the wedding. I think we're actually gonna have all of those flowers in the wedding some where and we'll even have those red berries. Its very tuscan.

We're gonna have something like this on the center of each table, except the flower stems probably wont be that long (that's just too long) and it wont be in bottles. We found a bunch of bud vases and will be using those. Oh and we wont be using sunflowers, we'll be using smaller yellow flowers.

And these are my Bridal Shower Invitations! Aren't they beautiful? Lys, Bre, Mom, Kay, T. Lynn and Beenie all had a hand in making them. The design was Mom and Lyssa's idea and everyone pitched in to help make them. Except me, they wouldn't let me help. I just fetched drinks, popcorn and various other snacks and stood watching.

They filled in all the blanks by hand and included a little sheet of paper with other necessary information. Oh and that is seeded paper, so it can be planted and the seeds should sprout into mini sunflowers :) Isn't that really cool?! They had to fold each paper, stamp all of that on the invite and then fill in everything. Aren't they the best?

"Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes Everything." Isn't that a pretty quote? I think it's one of my favorite things on the invite. But then, I love quotes. I keep a quote book, so I guess it only makes sense :)

I'm hoping for paper lanterns at the bridal shower! I just love paper lanterns! I'm not sure what I like about them, I just do :)

*I found this photo via google search then added the words
We're using Rosemary on the Rememberance table (the table we're setting up in memory of Grandparent's who have passed on). Rosemary is the plant of rememberance and it's also very tuscan, it'll work nicely. We'll put that quote on something near the rosemary, so everyone will understand.

I guess that's it for now, I'll post some more soon. On the main computer I have other wedding pictures. I just need to sit down and blog about it one day :)
Much love,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Great blog! It's really inspired hair style, i like it so much, you looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so gorgeous! i can't wait to see more pics. eek, how exciting is a wedding♥

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica :) More pics coming soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE the hair jewlery! And paper lanterns are awesome! I went to a wedding where they had the paper bag ones, going down along the sides of the aisle and along the front of the platform. So neat!
    The invitations are beautiful! Being able to 'recycle' them is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice videos! I can't do videos... trying to think and talk in front of a camra would mean a definate rehersal or two. :)Dadda has one on his YouTube channel of me doing up pumpkins... I do not rewatch that. :)
    Enjoyed seeing some of your wedding things! No I can't blame you for not remembering what half of the stuuf was for. lol Your the bride, you have other things to think about and remember!
    Yes, uploading videos is one of those things that is still in sloooow motion. Though they are fun to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :) I'm loving the wedding stuff too!
    And thanks for the support :) I'm really terrible at all this wedding detail!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!