Monday, March 26, 2012

So blah

I was going to do an awesome post today. I was going to take pictures of my day, I was going to be productive, I was going to show you some of my pinterest pictures... I had so much to do. Blog design, sew, clean... Yeah none of that happened. Because...
I
got
a
stomach
bug.
And now its not fun. All I've had that I've kept down since yesterday afternoon has been tea, chicken broth and crackers. I'm dying to eat fries or garlic sticks or a roast beef sandwich. But even when I just eat chicken broth my stomach churns, so oh well.
I hate being sick...

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better quickly! 2 of my siblings are sick with the stomach bug, but hopefully it will stop there and we can still do engagement pics on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Riah!
    By the way, did I tell you about my analysis of The Hunger Games trilogy? I'm afraid it's not very well-written (but you know that already since you've seen what my writing skills - or the lack thereof - are like) If you have any thoughts, I'd like to hear them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Max! And nope, you didn't tell me about that. I'll go look at it now :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!