Thursday, March 29, 2012

My first video

Or three :) So I decided to do a video about the wedding stuff rather than take a billon pictures of everything. I still have pictures I'll show ya, but I thought this might be a more entertaining way of showing you. My first video was horrible because I didn't have a clue what everything was... You'll see :)Anyway, I'll be posting one a day... So have fun :)
Epic fail, right? Well more videos comin' soon :)


Your rather clueless,
post signature
p.s. I didn't know vidoes took sooooo long to upload!

2 comments:

  1. This was fun! I never realized just how many details went into the planning...like the cups and napkins and such? That never really occurred to me! And I didn't mind that you had to dig around...it was fun! It had me anticipating what was gonna happen next! Haha :)
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, never occured to me either! Thank the lord for mothers :) otherwise I'd be lost (this video is proof positive)! Oh good, I'm glad the digging wasn't too distracting. I think it was kinda like a noisy, plastic bag covered treasure hunt :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!