Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Is that called re-tag?

We got retagged (is that a word?). We tagged our lovely friend Hannah @ Write Inside and she tagged us again :) And I am very happy to answer her questions. Somehow it's really fun when you actually know the person who tagged you... Well sorta know. I haven't actually met Hannah, but she is my friend all the same :)Ok so here we go again!
The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, "If you are reading this" or "if you follow me". You have to legitimately tag people!

The eleven things:
1. I am trying not to get a weid tan. I don't wanna look odd in my wedding dress with freaky tan lines :)
2. I love Just Dance 3, especially the "Pump It" dance!
3. I love the Beautiful Creatures Series. I'm on Beautiful Chaos now. I'm also excited about the movie coming out... I'm not excited about the cast though. Ethan is so wrong...
4. I'm getting braces.
5. I like gardening.
6. I'm super excited about reading Pandamonium... I've been dying for it to come out!
7. I love the Civil Wars music.
8. Books - enough said.
9. I'm running out of random things...
10. I love gummy bears, particularly red gummy bears.
11. I adore letters :)

Now to answer Hannah's questions:
1) Who is your favorite author?
I don't have a favorite, although I like Tamera Alexander alot. Ialso like Garth Nix and Susanne Collins :)

2) If you could have only one piece of furniture in your bedroom, what would you pick?
A bookcase! But it's gotta be a huge bookcase.

3) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I love living here in North Carolina. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I'd love to visit other places though :)
4) If you could go on any missions trip, where would you go and what would you do? (After you answer this question, go do it.)
Um, I'd go to the Philippines. I know a family there that makes food for the children and feeds them and then teaches them about God. Their daughter and I hit it off when we met and the family is so sweet. I also like that they are helping their community so much :)

5) Starbucks or your local coffee shop?
I used to say the local coffee shop. Where we used to live there was this cute little coffee shop called West Espresso (west because it was near a school that started with West). They were the absolute best. But sadly we not only don't live near there anymore, but it also closed. We don't have any local coffee shops around here, so Starbucks. Not that there is a Starbucks close either...
6) Hiking in the wilderness or jumping out of a plane?
Hiking! I'm scared of falling - litterally. Plus hiking sounds like great fun. I wouldn't mind river rafting either, although maybe I should learn to swim first...
7) Mars or Jupiter (why?)?
Mars! When I was little I had to do a paper on a planet and I picked Mars. I loved it so much that I decided that I wanted to be the first woman on Mars. Haha - I was a dreamer...
8) Favorite kind of chocolate?
Milk, although white is a super close second!
9) Math or Science?
Science as long as it isn't biology. I'm horribly bad at biology.
10) Best place in the world to eat dinner?
Home, Applebees or Boston Market. Boston Market has the very very best macaroni and cheese ever!
11) NIV or King James? Why?
King James - I think it sounds prettier then NIV. Also I hate looking up stuff in NIV and finding that my favorite verses are either completely changed or aren't there. I hate change lol. Although I do like New King James and ESV.

Now my 11 questions:
1) What is your favorite tv show?
2) If you could instantly know any language, what would it be?
3) Who was the best Disney Prince and Princess (doesn't have to be a matched pair like Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder, you can mix and match)?
4) Flats or boots?
5) Favorite animal?
6) What color is your hair?
7) If you could volunteer anywhere, where would it be?
8) Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
9) Favorite band?
10) One impossible thing you wish you could do?
11) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

And since I've already done this once - I'm breaking the rules - I tag who ever lol
post signature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!