Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not as planned.

I'm sure we all know what it's like when plans don't go as planned...
A lot of things have been off of the plan track, and here is a list of some of those things.
  • Working at the place I worked at this passed spring again this past fall -
  • Having as much money as I need to have by the end of June for my Australia trip -
  • Not going to Aussie in July (maybe) and instead going in the fall -
  • Going to Aussie not just for pleasure but for photography courses at YWAM -
  • Posting pictures everyday for 365 days - we all know how that went...
  • Bee going to the Biltmore Estate with us this Sunday - she changed her mind and isn't coming - the rain on our parade!
  • Going to school for a History major - not happenin'!
  • The Goodyear place not having my car done within the hour and fifteen minutes they claimed - instead they are still working on it two and a half hours later! YAY..
  • basically by whole day isn't going as planned.
But it's all good - I still smile a mile! (I just remembered today how I used to say "smile a mile" alllllllllll the time... so thought I'd say it)
Love,
postsignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know! That's totally life. But God has other plans I guess...
    ;)
    To everything there is a season!
    Also that verse, "The LORD has prepared everything for His purpose".
    It's all going to be good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!