Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas - we had a visit from the Grinch...

I got to work today and was told that the store was robbed yesterday!!! Some thief (we call him Grinch) came through the roof and cut open the safe - all of the money was stolen but no one was there when it happened - praise God!

On to other news: I was at my grandma's house yesterday and Bee's boyfriend went with us. He was given a list of things to do since he is 6 feett 4 inches! haha.
On the way to her house (she lives about 2 hours away) I started reading "Sharpshooter in Petticoats" by Mary Connealy! I was instantly captured and had a hard time putting it down! (no surprise there!) I have been waiting to find out what Mandy's horrid husband would do next (or what she would do to him!) and now I am finding out!! :)

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope this Christmas is one of the best!
Love,
postsignature

1 comment:

  1. Dontcha love tall boyfriends :) Especially when you're short!! Meeerrryyy CHRISTmas! I stop by and read your blog quite a bit but I'm a horrible commenter... :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!