Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook

Ok, because I have a sad lack of anything else to post about besides how I am not looking forward to wrapping presents – I’m not good a wrapping – I decided to do this Daybook hosted by Jo March @ Scraps from my Workbasket.

Date... Dec. 18th 2010

Starting time... 12:27pm – ok so it’s not exactly morning, but I needed something.

Mood... Good.

Outside my window... It’s gray, it’s going to start snowing anytime now, I’m sure. It’s snowing everywhere else.

I'm thinking... About how I really don’t want to wrap presents and that I really need to start sewing a bread towel.

I'm currently reading... Wrangler in Petticoats by Mary Connealy

I'm listening to... The t.v. in the other room playing Rudolph and Frosty’s Christmas in July, various children talking and Kay running water in the kitchen.

I'm wearing... A black knit skirt, a coral colored tee shirt and gray cammie.

I'm looking forward to... Seeing Superman tomorrow and possibly Lyssa next week

I'm hoping... That it doesn’t snow, I don’t like cold weather.

Yesterday, I... Babysat, Grandma-sat (no I didn’t actually sit on any of them), ran an errand, sewed and watched Ramona and Beezus for the millionth time.

I'm hungry for... Egg drop soup from Panda Panda (the best Chinese restaurant ever) and hot cocoa

The song stuck inside my head is... Fireflies by Owl City

I love... Uh, my family, my friends and Superman… oh! and chap stick, especially in the winter.

I loathe... chapped lips

This week, my goal is... to get the gingerbread man towel done and my Christmas wrapping done.

Did I meet last week's goal?... I only had a silent one to finish two of the bread towels I was making, so yeah I did.

Ending time... 12:40pm

risignature

2 comments:

  1. I really liked wrapping presents this year. I used ribbons and they were a blast! I owe it all to Walmart and a Christmas show.
    Wal-Mart has this great wrapping paper with grids on the backkk side to help line things up, making everything half even.
    The Christmas show, which I can't remember the name of, I saw a girl using ribbons and I just had to try. It took two attempts before I got it just how I wanted it. Now I know what the wire ribbon is used for!
    It took me an entire re-reading of your post to realize that 12:27pm was not 12:27am. :)
    P.S. I working on an e-mail to send you. Sorry it has taken this long!
    Hope your present wrapping expirience turns out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice or reading material. :)
    I'm procrastinating from wrapping presents, too.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!