Friday, December 17, 2010

Update on Me!

I'm gonna form this kinda like a Randomness Wednesday. Since life has been busy, busy, busy, I feel like I have neglected you!
So here we go!

What I have been doing:
  • Working
  • Shopping
  • Cleaning
  • Working
  • School
  • Planning a trip
  • Work, work, work.
Now to explain:
  • Working: I have been working like crazy - my hours are all over the place. Closing at 10:30 a few times a week. There have been tons of sales and lines and even longer lines of people waiting.You get the picture.
  • Shopping: just finished shopping today - I do have one thing left that doesn't require shopping - but I'm all set for Christmas.
  • Cleaning: nothing to explain here.
  • Working: [insert scream here]
  • School: Have four more lessons left to post on and then I get my associates degree!
  • Planning trip: saving up and planning my big trip in the Summer.
  • Work, Work, Work: I do like my job - I work with great people and my boss asked if I could work there forever! lol.
So that's my life right now. Basically non-stop!
I promise that Riah and I will post when we can!
love,
postsignature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!