Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick note.

My phone that I fried isn't really fried. It works normally. In other words, the once messed up phone righted itself and now is named Lazarus.
The phone store people said I should keep the new phone (ehem...they just want to keep my money.)
If my old phone works fine and doesn't go out at all in the next two weeks then the new (ugly...-as in- I can't stand that phone) can go back to the money eaters.
Many people I know have dropped phones in water (my sister being one) and they have been fine. The phones not the people. Although the people were fine too.
Ya git it.
G'night,

3 comments:

  1. haha! Lazurus. That's some funny stuff! Clever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frying phones is in fasion. Kay fryed hers yesterday, and boy is it a gonner!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!