Monday, April 19, 2010

On my last night of being 17...

...I am going to read, do dishes, get ready for bed, watch TV shows...and then sleep! I still have work tomorrow, after all! Any ideas on what kind of birthday cake I should have? Or dinner? I need help deciding.
Wanna know a little fact about me?
Well even if you didn't I would tell you anyway. And I am going to tell you right now!
Ready? Here goes: I don't like being in the spot light at all! Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know!
Allrighty, have a great night!
Much love,

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You're about to be legal and... ABLE TO VOTE! Just the other day I got my voter registration card in the mail and was SO excited. :) You should have red velvet cake. Or carrot cake. And you should have lemon-veggie pasta for supper. :P Oh, and I hate being the center of attention too. It's why (partly) I'm going to elope for my wedding. ;) Have a happy birthday, Lys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww !happy birthday ! you should have choclate wacky cake , with tuna fish casserole ! remeber to brush your teeth in between meal and cake ! lol

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!