Monday, April 5, 2010

The Cut Off.

I cut my hair.
Well... I had it cut by my mom who is a cosmetologist.
It was very hard for me to do since my hair was down to my waist. It was very long, very wavy and I really loved it.
But change is good. Especially since I have been growing it out for about four years!!!
So Saturday morning my hair went from being to my waist to being up to my shoulders! Yeah... Wow is right!
We are donating the 12 inches to Locks of Love. Bye bye my long, wavy hair and hello my short, cute hair!
I am still getting used to it. I like it a lot, although I do miss how long it used to be.
Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Funny, I did say wow, right before you said "Yeah...Wow is right!" !
    My hair is that short now, and I am going to grow it out! Pictures Lys! Pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. done locks of love MANY times, highlighted my hair and can't do it any more )= bet ur hair is soo Cute ! You go girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks cute Lys. Can't wait to see it in person!

    -Ri

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!