Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYS!!

Today is Lys' 18th birthday (ha, I'm younger than you!), and I felt like posting a bit about her.

Facts:

1. She is the bestest friend ever (y'all are just gonna have to trust me on this).

2. She is pretty much nice to anyone, even if you really tick her off (she'll only yell at you if you're actually related to her).

3. She is taller than me, but so is everyone.

4. She was smaller than me when we were babies, even though she was older.

5. She looked like the girl who played Matilda when she was little (just like her).

6. In the future, she will never talk about tying shoes while pregnant (inside joke).

7. She's tall AND skinny! How grossly unfair is that?

8. She loves dogs and horses and birds... wait I think the bird part depends on the day.

9. She ate sticker balls as a baby (but only once, or twice).

10.  Did I mention she's the bestest friend EVER?!

Happy Birthday Lys!

-Ri

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!