Saturday, April 10, 2010

Before and After Pictures!

Yesterday afternoon I picked up my camera and went in search of something great to capture. I came across these tiny butterflies. They were only about the size of a nickle. Cute!
I decided to play around with them on photo shop tonight. Here are the before and after shots:

Before.....


After.....

Before.....


After.....



Before.....



After.....

I tell ya what! I am loving the warm weather, beautiful, budding trees and plants, and these cute creatures that show up.
It makes me happy.
Oh and thanks for bearing with us as my new blog manager, Riah, (I informed her the other day that since she was doing such a good job that I am going to keep her) learns new ways to customize different stuff. She's good at it.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. no lie ! your blog looks GREAT ! the pics are wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, it makes such a difference! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!