Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm still alive (Damsel's Daybook 7)

And very busy... I don't have time to go into everything I've been doing, so I decided to just do a Damsels Daybook today. I know it's a day early, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get to it tomorrow.

Outside my window... Cold. Yep, cold.

I'm thinking about... Everything I have to do. Finish Christmas shopping, wrap gifts, finish creating gifts, finish my letter to Amber (almost done), do three blog designs **hangs head in shame**, school work.

From the kitchen... leftover Chinese food - nummy!

I am creating... Christmas gifts.

I am reading... Under The Mistletoe, by I can't remember who.

I am hearing... music that is on TV.

I am hoping...  somehow magically everything I need to do gets done and that on my next school assignment I get a 10/10 mark which is a perfect mark. For my first assignment ever submitted I got a 9/10! I was sooooooo - am still - sooooo happy! 6/10 is average... I was expected a lower mark, I was so nervous that I had done something wrong.

I am planning... On sewing today.

I am wearing... pj's and glasses.

Around the house... comepletely needs to be cleaned.

My wish of the week... see hoping :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. haha, good to hear from you. i love a damsels daybook. have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica... I've missed being on here as much. Just been busy :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!