Thursday, December 29, 2011

Le Happy {Christmas}

I'm alive, so is Lys... We apologize for practically ignoring y'all!

And because I am starting to feel like posts shouldn't be photo-less if you can help it:
le happy christmas edition...
new boots
the pioneer woman cookbook
the hunger games trilogy
candy canes
candles lit
christmas trees
spicy scents
family pictures
knit jackets
socks
vintage clothing
vintage jewelry
bow and arrows 
popcorn strung on a tree
spun glass ornaments 
children's smiles
milk and cookies!

I love doing le happy :) Thanks for starting it Jocee!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Milk and cookies!! bow and arrows??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber: Yeah, yum. And my uncle got me a bow and arrows for Christmas and has said he'd teach me! I am super excited!

    Jessica: I do :) It's so much fun!

    Rachel: Thanks deary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new boots, the pioneer woman cookbook, candles lit, christmas trees, spicy scents, family pictures, vintage clothing + jewelry, popcorn strung on a tree, spun glass ornaments, children's smiles, milk and cookies.
    yes yes yes glad you're enjoying le happy! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!