Thursday, January 17, 2013

Daybook #11

Outside my window: rain rain rain cold and rain.

I'm thinking about: how I might just wash right out into the ocean with all this water pouring down.

From the kitchen: Nothing.

I am reading: To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander.

I am listening to: the hum of the computer and heater, the song So Close and the sound of rain.

I am hoping: that the roads aren't too bad in the morning.

I am planning: the gender cake reveal on Sunday! Just a few more days until we know the gender of our precious little one!

I am wearing: Grey and white striped pj pants, a mauve "Bonjour" t-shirt, wedding rings and a cross necklace.

Around the house: Just minor tidying to do.

My wish of the week: that ALL of my weekend plans come to pass and don't fall through!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!