Saturday, January 26, 2013

:)

listening to: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

quote: "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." -Emily Dickinson

reading: The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Franz and A Brief History of Henry VIII by Derek Wilson

favorite thing: right now, my wedding rings, I love looking at them still, knowing I'm married to a wonderful man.

scents: angle food cake baking :)

today: lazy day

tomorrow: church

color: yellow - it's so icky outside, I'm dying for spring

craving: fruit

picture:
Found this picture of the favors we gave out at my bridal shower. These were all hand-designed by the girls, lys, another good friend of ours, Mom and me. Took us almost an entire evening to make them! But we loved it!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!