Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding!

Hey Y'all!
I wanted to share with you that our dear Riah got married this past Saturday. She and Superman were really excited :)
The whole thing was beautiful (even with the few things that got messed up).
I was so happy to be apart of the planning and standing up with her as her Maid of Honor. I couldn't ask for a better best friend :)

I'm sure there will be pictures to post soon - but for now I'm off to work :)
Congrats to Riah and Superman - love y'all!!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay! :-D I'm working on pictures right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ! I am so happy for them. sending congratulations. May your new life be wondrous, in Him.
    Blessings
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle,
    I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!
    I'm sure they all are great! :)
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!