Friday, June 8, 2012

Afternoons {daybook #10}

Outside my window: Blue skies, puffy little clouds, sun-shiny.

I'm thinking about: How I should really be cutting out a pattern right now.

From the kitchen: Cake, vanilla with chocolate frosting as a matter of fact.

I am reading: Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen.

I am listening to: Beenie talk, sounds from outside and Fireflies by Owl City.

I am hoping: we get everything done.

I am planning: A wedding

I am wearing: a calf length, light weight blue "jean" skirt, black tank, plaid button-up shirt (unbuttoned with the sleeve rolled up - because that how we in the south dress), long leather necklace with three small keys, hoops, red studs, rubber bracelet, hair scruncy (like a bracelet) and engagement ring.

Around the house: wedding stuff!! and needs to be tidied.

My wish of the week: I get my mother-in-law-to-be's dress finished.

Much love and summer happiness,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!