Friday, June 1, 2012

Of Gardens and Spring

We've been busy with our garden. Because I'm getting married between planting season and harvesting season, I wont be putting in my own garden this year. That'll have to wait until next spring (hey - next spring I'll have been married almost a year). But, Momma said if I helped put in this garden (which I'd do any way, thank you very much Momma) that she'd plant extra and give some to us. I jumped at the chance. And of course I'll be back a lot to work on canning since I don't have any canning stuff. Plus canning is easier with a bunch of people and it only makes sense to help perchase stuff and just all can together. Ok.. Sorry about the rabbit trail. On to pictures :)

Lettuce. Although it looks great here, it sadly became slug infested and we had to pull it all out. It was really really gross.

Pepper plants.

Garlic (I think).

Peas

Strawberries


Now these aren't up-to-date photos... But they're the ones I have :)

Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!