Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In which I ramble

So I am weird and the things I love completely prove that... Let me go over a list!

I couldn't find a picture with just the mild jalapeno ones. But those are the ones I love. I never tried the other two, but I am seriously addicted to the mild jalapeno chedder ones! I'm drooling now!

Purple nail polish. I love blue for toes, but for finger nails purple all the way. Right now I'm wearing purple. It graduates from darker purple at the tips to lighter purple at the buttom (none of it is particularly light though). I am loving the purple :D

Color palettes! Don't know why, it's probably the blog-designing-soon-to-be-house-wife nerd in me, but I can't help it and I don't plan on stopping soon.

Paper lanterns! I am in love and obsessed. I have some hanging in my room now! Of course I also have two bows, many many arrows, a fishing pole, pratically a whole art studio, camera stuff and stacks and stacks of books in my room, so adding paper lanterns isn't odd at all... No, not at all.

Disney movies, particulary Tangled and Sleeping Beauty.

Love tv shows like Bones, NCIS, Numbers and Criminal Minds.

Ruffles - ok, yes I can be girly and yes it just killed me to admit on our blog to 30 readers that I like pink (or teal or blue) ruffles, but I do... So I figure being honest is best.

Lighting, light flares, slight over-exposure (when properly used), spherical abberation (aka bokeh), octogonal abberation (still bokeh) and such like. I adore them and feel a flutter in my stomach when I see it. One of the many reasons I love the new Star Trek movie. It's full of those and I am in lighting imperfection heaven.   

Books - I love them, adore them, pour over them!!

That's it!
 post signature

all pictures via my pinterst boards

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Finally admitting you a girly girl! And yes, my beautiful sister, you are wired, and you do ramble, but if you weren't, and didn't, I would call the police, and tell them that you hade been abducted, and a double put in your place, of course they would lock me in an insane asylum for the rest of my life! But I would still do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now your just like everyone else! heehee You have two different sides. Some kind of girly girl and some kind of Sci-Fi geeky girl. :) Both of which are pretty cool but definately AWESOME put together!! YOU are so unique and totally and completely absolutly wonderfully made. I'm glad to have you as a friend! You by-the-way have opened my eyes to so many different things.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!