Friday, May 25, 2012

Bridal Shower Pics (part 1)

I apologize for falling off the blogging planet. I'd love to say once things settle I'll blog more, but no such promises will you hear from me. I'm getting married in 22 days and after that I'll be Mrs. M (yes my initials will be MMM - thank you very much). So, no promises, sorry!
Now for photos of the awesome Bridal Shower my dear bestest friend and maid-of-honor Lyssa threw me. (side note, if you want an amazing maid-of-honor, consider Lys... Except then you'll be treading on my best friend territory and I'll have to hurt ya).

The punch table (non-alcholic) was set up in our Sunroom. See all those pretty sunflower glasses?
In case ya didn't watch my video, those were hand-painted by my wonderful sister Bre. I don't know if you can see it, but under the bottom of the handle on that yellow pitcher is the word "M.A. Lemonade" with a little leaf beside it. I love that pitcher. 

close up :)

Cookie dough dip and chocolate graham crackers are so good!

Veggie tray (aren't those plates cool?).

Momma made this sunflower cake. In the center are chocolate covered sunflower seeds! Isn't that a beautiful cake? I loved it!!

Homemade Cream cheese mints shaped like sunflowers. These mints are always a favorite and they are so easy to make.

Pigs n' a blanket and mini quiches. I love both and so did everyone else it seemed :)

Giant glasses filled with M&M's as a play on my soon-to-be initials :)

Well thats all for right now. More pictures to come (and the last video should be uploaded soon, I forgot about it because it wasn't on my computer, it was on Momma's).



Bride-to-be,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Okay, a few things:
    This looked like an incredibly delicious and yummy day; you've made me hungry for everything you posted!!
    Those glasses are so incredible! And also, that cake is amazing!!
    Congratulations!!!! 22 days...it'll be here faster than you know it! I'm so excited for you :D :D :D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Autumn: It was lovely!

    @Lauren: It was great and so yummy!! Everything was amazing! And thanks it is so amazing to almost be Mrs. M!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!