Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hey Y'all!

Hey y'all, it's Lys!I know I haven't kept up with blogging as well as Riah... but I'll try to do better!
Wedding season is now in full swing in photography world and I did 2 of them in this weekend alone. I'm tired ;)
Unfortunately, due to the hour, this post will be a short one... but I have two photos to share with you from a beautiful wedding from yesterday :)

(please click to photos the enlarge - they look better that way)



Have a great night! and Happy Easter!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. so so so beautiful. i love them both♥

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you blogged!! It's so great to read...your voice?! Does that make sense?
    PS: You're pictures are so beautiful. If I ever get married you will SO have to do my wedding. Haha.
    Hugs Missy

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!