Friday, April 13, 2012

Au revoir

Haha not really, but that'd be great!
Actually, I'm headed to stay with my grandma for 10 days. I get back the 23rd, but the next day we're going to have a milk run and get Lys and the day after that I'm gonna have my braces put on and the day after that we're trying out wedding haristyles and having my Bridal Shoot and then Friday I get to see Superman! And Saturday is my Bridal Shower and then on that Sunday Lyssa is going home, so I can't promise any posts, but I'll try my bestest!


Mwa mwa,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I'm getting braces (again) next month and I'm not looking forward to it. :P

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!