Monday, April 30, 2012

Beautiful People - April

First - before I do the questions, I'll fill you in a bit on whats been going on recently. We came home from my Grandma's on Monday afternoon. Tuesday was milkrun and Lyssa came home with us. Wednesday... wait what did I do? Oh yeah, braces on. Thursday trying out hair styles for the wedding - we looked interesting in curlers believe me! And then after trying out the styles we did the Bridal shoot at a large garden in a city near us. Friday was planning for the bridal shower and Saturday was the bridal shower. Lyssa, Momma and my sisters did an amazing job!

Ok so now... Beautiful People!

I'm picking Logan from a book Lys and I started writing quite a bit ago. So here is Logan:
I don't know who this guy is. I found his picture on Pinterest, but it fits my mental picture of Logan.

Logan is one of the love interests in the story. We're hoping one day that we'll finish this story so I'm not gonna tell you who he ends up with. Lets just say the story is about two cousins, Arden Raynard and Kenly Melbourne. Arden is a country girl from Colorado and Kenly is from the city. Kenly ends up going to Colorado (not saying why) and has a reality shock. The love interests in this story are Gavin and Logan and I'm not saying who ends with who! Ok, so Logan owns a really small homestead and he works on Arden's family's ranch as a farm hand.


1. What is their favorite type of shoe?
Boots!

2. Do they journal?
Hahahaha - no!

3. What's their favorite animal?
Horse or cattle - yeah definitely horse

4. What does their average day look like?
Wake up, do farm work, go to bed... Throw in eating three times a day :)

5. Night owl, or morning person? (Optional: What time do they normally wake up, and go to bed?)
Morning. Can't get much work done in the dark, can ya? Although sleeping on a ranch is optional during calving season.

6. Do they have a sweet tooth?
Yes he does!

7. What colors are their bedroom?
Brown and blue I suppose. Never much thought about it.

8. Can they cook?
If he has too.

9. What is their favorite household chore?
He hates all house hold chores although he'll wash dishes if forced - well dust. Yes I believe he like dusting, don't you think Lys ;)

10. Favorite kind of tea?
He drinks coffee - strong, black coffee. He doesn't drink tea.
There ya go ladies and gents!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. gosh, he sounds awesome. cowboys for the win!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lys: haha I thought you would!

    @Mary: He is really really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!