Saturday, November 6, 2010

Toy Story 3

I saw Toy Story 3 for the first time tonight - it was great! very funny, cute, and happy. But it was also sad. It makes me feel bad for all of my toys that are put away. It silly, but very true.
You don't realize how big of a part toys play in your life until you don't play with them anymore. You don't realize how much fun you had with them until you watch a movie like Toy Story 3 and see how much they miss you - even if they are just toys!
Sigh - The ending was happy yet sad at the same time.
I won't continue - wouldn't want to ruin the movie for you....
By the way Buzz Lightyear is HILARIOUS in this movie - he makes a funny Spanish guy...
ok now I'm really not saying anything more about it.
postsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!